menu
person
[ Обновленные темы · Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Модератор форума: Victoire-В, mio-mio  
Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Сериал Gossip Girl » 5 сезон » Что пишут? (часть 2)
Что пишут? (часть 2)
Cyon80Дата: Суббота, 25.02.2012, 14:28 | Сообщение # 331
Elite
Награды: 76
Статус: Offline
'Gossip Girl' clip: Billy Baldwin returns and Georgina gets her scheme on

The most recent "Gossip Girl" episode was a major game-changer across the board on the Upper East Side. Not only has Blair decided to explore her new feelings for Dan, but Cece, Serena's grandmother, succumbed to her illness and died, surrounded by her family, in the final moments of the hour.

The family's reunion also brought together Lola (Ella Rae Peck) and Ivy (Kaylee Defer), who had been impersonating Lola for a year. Awkward!

In Monday's new episode, the two Charlotte Rhodes meet again at the Van Der Woodsen home, during what we're assuming is Cece's memorial reception. Now that it's been revealed that Carol (Sheila Kelley), Charlotte's mother, was orchestrating the scheme for trust fund access, everything has become clear, right?

Not so much. As Georgina (Michelle Trachtenberg) tells the girls in the Zap2it exclusive clip below, money is only the beginning of the story. Watch the clip and find out how our favorite evil Gossip Girl mastermind begins to manipulate the Charlottes -- and Serena's father, William (Billy Baldwin) -- in yet another one of her schemes.

We're left with two questions. First off, who in the world invited Georgina to this sad event? And second... what's happening with Dan and Blair?
Видео смотрим пройдя по ссылке: http://blog.zap2it.com/fromins....on.html

Моё "люблю" слишком дорого стоит... Говорю это редко и мало кому

Cyon80Дата: Понедельник, 27.02.2012, 14:45 | Сообщение # 332
Elite
Fashion Style: Платье Лили Ван дер Вудсен + фото со съемочной площадки "Сплетницы", 23 февраля.

Одному из репортеров New York Social Diary повезло оказаться на съемках очередной серии сериала "Сплетница" (Gossip Girl), состоявшихся 23 февраля.

В своей статье он пишет, что "Я поклялся не раскрывать сюжет этого эпизода. Я слышал история будет шоком для тех, кто знает шоу."

Не знаю насчет истории, но для меня приятным шоком стало возвращение стиля привычной "Сплетницы" с ее нарядами, продуманными до мелочей.
Так Лили Ван дер Вудсен примерила платье от Lela Rose (Spring-Summer 2012). И никакой безликой серой кофточки и непонятных джинс, как в прошлой серии. Да и ее прическа мне нравиться.
Оригинал статьи можно прочитать вот здесь: http://www.newyorksocialdiary.com/node/1907815#.T0b2TwHHb24.twitter

http://www.liveinternet.ru/users/shenank/blog/page53.html - источник

Сообщение отредактировал Cyon80 - Понедельник, 27.02.2012, 15:03

brukaroДата: Понедельник, 27.02.2012, 14:53 | Сообщение # 333
Insider
Награды: 4
Cyon80,
спасибо! Лили потрясающая, как всегда!

nadoeloДата: Понедельник, 27.02.2012, 15:44 | Сообщение # 334
Privileged
Награды: 12
Cyon80, Спасибо! Очень крутое платье у Лили! И вообще в этой серии судя по промо-фотам наряды крутые у всех.

v_e_l_e_n_aДата: Вторник, 28.02.2012, 12:55 | Сообщение # 335
Elite
Награды: 25
По-моему, весьма здравое рассуждение: http://nowhitenoise.com/2012/02/why-i-quit-gossip-girl/

"Unfortunately, Blair was no longer the “crazy bitch around here” as she proudly proclaimed in the season 1 finale, now she is just plain crazy. When you are at the point when the only thing resembling your favorite character is their name and the actress playing her (she hasn’t been herself for a while but I kept lying to myself) it’s time to move on. Let me make it clear that my quitting has NOTHING to do with shipping preferences."

"The most fundamental problem I have with this show is the writing. Yes, I know this statement is neither new nor specific, but it’s the truth. And there are many levels to what it means:

1. The broader, longterm storylines became ridiculous.
2. The characterizations were completely off and sacrificed for dumb plots.
3. The subtlety was gone, and they began telling the viewer instead of showing.
4. The dialogue has suffered in terms of character interactions and continuity."

"It is abundantly clear that the writers thought it would be so cool for the 100th episode to be a big event. And what is the biggest event one could have? Why a Royal Wedding! No seriously, the development between episode 1 and 13 is zero. Chuck is pining after Blair still, check. Blair and Louis are still engaged and going to be married, check. Dan is still pining after Blair and hasn’t revealed his feelings, check. Serena and Nate are irrelevant, check. So as you can see literally nothing has changed within those 13 episodes. The only change is that Blair lost her baby… *crickets* oh right that baby never existed the way these people tell it."

Сообщение отредактировал v_e_l_e_n_a - Вторник, 28.02.2012, 13:06

ShenanKДата: Вторник, 28.02.2012, 13:03 | Сообщение # 336
High Society
Награды: 170
Quote (v_e_l_e_n_a)
По-моему, весьма здравое рассуждение: http://nowhitenoise.com/2012/02/why-i-quit-gossip-girl/

это не просто здравое рассуждение, это отражение реальности того, что видит большинство зрителей. Ну неужели не сценаристы, не продюсеры не видят того же? Неужели не понимают, что своими же руками все разрушают?

Cyon80Дата: Вторник, 28.02.2012, 16:04 | Сообщение # 337
Elite
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv....ap.html

'Gossip Girl': 'The Princess Dowry' recap

This is the last Gossip Girl we're getting for a while, so it had to go out with a bang. And it largely succeeded in doing so, with the Dan-Blair-Chuck triangle getting largely resolved and the Ivy-Lola fiasco getting even more messy.

All of it was underpinned by the magnificently malicious Georgina, a constant source of delicious manipulative behaviour. She's actually getting bored with being Gossip Girl - who knew it was so much work? - so she leaves her hapless husband Phillip in charge while she attends CeCe's wake.

© The CW

Unfortunately, he just happens to copy Chuck's email address along with a blast revealing that Dan sent in the Chuck-Blair video at the wedding. Luckily for us, Georgina just uses this as a chance to go out with a bang.

Blair actually forgives Dan pretty quickly - after all, he was just trying to save her from an unhappy marriage. Unfortunately, that tricksy royal aide has found out that Cyrus is trying to find a loophole in Blair's prenup. Luckily, she just wants to help her get out of her marriage in another way... by taking Blair's place as the new Princess!

Blair agrees - anything to get out of it all - and even agrees to a complete media blackout. Which would be fine, except that Georgina's stolen Dan's phone and uploaded a photo of Dan and Blair kissing to Gossip Girl. What's more, Blair soon finds out that the whole thing was a complete scam - and now the Waldorfs have been bankrupted and will have to pay the dowry.

© The CW

This dowry thing was never really resolved, but Chuck's feeling pleased with himself... until Blair comes to talk to him and says that even without all the obstacles they've faced recently, they still wouldn't be together. She tells Chuck she loves him (and Chair fans rejoice) but then adds that she's not in love with him (and they despair).

It's an interesting scene, but not nearly as intriguing as the end. Convinced that Blair wants nothing to do with him anymore after he admitted getting in the way of her and Chuck, Dan retreats to Brooklyn... but then she turns up and reveals that she told Chuck he no longer has her heart.

Instead, she's fallen for someone else! It's the little moments that make Gossip Girl, and Blair calling Dan by his first name is one of those - then there's an awful lot of kissing. That ought to divide the fans...

That was a typically convoluted (though entertaining) Gossip Girl plot, and could have filled the entire episode. Instead, we also got a lot with Lola and Ivy, too, thanks to CeCe's wake and the reading of the will.

© The CW

Lola still wants nothing to do with the Van Der Woodsens, which seems inordinately harsh to me - she complains that they didn't care about her, but they thought she was Ivy; she says they don't care about anyone, but clearly they did about Ivy, and so on.

Still, she reluctantly agrees to go to speak to Serena, but it couldn't have come on a worse day. Despite Serena's best efforts, Carol and Lily are in a huge fight over CeCe's assets, kind of stomping on Serena's claim that they care more about family than money.

Things take a turn for a worse when it emerges that CeCe's left a large portion of her estate to Ivy - not Charlie, Ivy. She knew that Ivy wasn't her granddaughter! This is mainly exciting because it gives a furious and vengeful Ivy the chance to kick Rufus and Lily out of the apartment. I know I shouldn't be rooting for her, but it was fun to see them get a bit of comeuppance.

© The CW

That's not all, though - in a twist that was a little bit predictable, it emerges that Lola's father is none other than William! That's right; not only is she Serena's cousin, but her half sister. And in case you were in any doubt that this won't remain a secret, Georgina overhears it all. Uh oh.

Speaking of Georgina, she travels to Monaco to get Blair out of her marriage and the dowry, in exchange for a favour down the line (oh Blair, don't make a deal with the devil!) But before she leaves, she packages up her gossip-filled laptop and sends it to Serena. It'll be a long wait for a new episode...

Gossip
It's always nice to get a bit of Billy Baldwin on screen - I have a feeling he'll be sticking around, too, now that we know he's the daddy.
Speaking of which, I guessed as soon as Georgina hinted to Ivy and Lola that there had to be a hidden secret that William was Lola's father. Did you?
CeCe's Irish wake - complete with Guinness and stew - looked, well, fun. Apart from the coffin in the middle of the room, of course.
"World War Waldorf."
"I feel like a stay at home mum." "Honey, don't say that!"
"You slimey little Limey."
"Compared to your Sarah Ferguson swandive I'm Kate bloody Middleton." Hurrah for royal humour!
I totally understand why Lola's so reluctant to get involved with the Van Der Woodsens (who would want to?) but I still can't help feeling she's coming off a little... mean. (Mind you, none of the Van Der Woodsens came off well, either. Accusing Ivy of "hastening" CeCe's death? Really, Lily?)
"Dan's phone fell out of his coat and into my purse."
Was it just me, or did Chuck not come out of this very well either? Dan explains that he's basically bankrupted the Waldorfs by uploading the kissing picture, and he shows concern for about a second before turning it round and having a go at Dan again. Does he actually care about Blair?
"I feel like Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy."
We saw Georgina making a deal with Blair... we didn't see her deal with Chuck, did we? I wonder what she's doing for him.
Speaking of Chuck, we discovered that Jack gave his blood for a transfusion after the car crash. I have a feeling this'll pop up again...
"Oh my God! I was just bitchslapped by Bridget Jones!"

BronzeДата: Четверг, 01.03.2012, 02:15 | Сообщение # 338
High Society
Награды: 2039
http://hwhills.com/cw-rele....s-clips

CW Released New Gossip Girl Episode 18,Season 5 Spoilers & Clips

CW released new Gossip Girl episode 18,season 5 spoilers & clips. Earlier today,CW dropped the new sneak peek,clip (below) for their upcoming “Gossip Girl” episode 18,and it looks pretty drama-filled and interesting as Dan and Blair’s sex life isn’t as exciting as they thought it would be.
The episode is called, “Con-Heir.” The show is also going on a one month hiatus,so we had to gather the spoilers from the promo clip. They’re not as good as the official ones,but they’ll have to do for now.
In the new episode 11, Blair and Dan get a suite all to themselves,and Blair gets all sexy,and suggests they do the nasty together,so they get right down to it. Unfortunately,they realize that the sex wasn’t so great. They both talk with friends about it.
Then at one point,Blair is seen,telling Dan,the sex was terrible. Needless to say,Dan doesn’t look too happy after that. Check it out,below. Episode 18 airs Monday,April 2nd at 7pm central time on the CW.

BronzeДата: Воскресенье, 04.03.2012, 02:33 | Сообщение # 339
High Society
Norman Buckley‏ @norbuck This is where I shot the first season finale of #GG.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012...._r=1&hp

PersefoniaДата: Пятница, 09.03.2012, 02:04 | Сообщение # 340
High Society
Награды: 54
http://www.microsofttranslator.com/BV.aspx....ry.html

Gossip Girl Recap Recap: The Princess Dowry

This week, the usual love-story dramatics took a backseat to scheming— at least until the episode's final minutes. We found out about Billy Baldwin's infidelity with Carol and the real reason she hid her daughter; ChIvey evicted Lily and Rufus from the UES apartment she’s now inherited from CeCe; and Georgina passed the GG torch to Serena. But Queen B’s love saga did get its face time: She’s apparently taking a permanent break from Chuck (as permanent as her feelings get this season), her marriage to the prince is fixed via a couple word-of-mouth deals, she forgives Dan for releasing the video in about fifteen seconds, and finishes off the episode in a decidedly unpopular (as per our commenters) sticky kiss with the no-longer-just-“Humphrey." Here's the recap of the recap to hold us over until the next episode on April 2.

Realer than Lily having to lay her pretty head at her hubby’s place in Brooklyn:

Since Season 1,"Mrs. Princess Grimaldi/ the ex-future Mrs. Bass" has been unsure of her lovelife. Here's hoping that Serena and Chuck would hook up just for the sake of pissing off Blair and Dan.+100
The parallel between CB's last scene in 2x25 and Dan's "say it again" was just too cheesy, kind of the rotten cheese variety that makes me want to vomit. -100
So, Bart Bass who is a billionaire and now Rufus agreed to live in THEIR mother-in-law's house? You are such a ballbuster Cece. Love ya mwwah! RIP.Lookin' forward to your comeback as a ghost .+1000
Dearest Chuck my dream bad boy, Once again my heart was broken when Blair dumped you for the nth time. There are many fish in the sea, Bass(pun intended) . Love,Pink Salmon (Hell yeah!!!) + 100 –willyumarrymechuck
Props to Serena for wearing sleeves to Cece's wake. –lisaturtle
Plus 5 for Georgina's actual, literal, cleavage rhombus cut-out. –annstarrr
Blair was looking way better this episode, and she fixed her hair.
Hallelujah + 5
+10 for Lily having more compassion for her adopted son Chuck than any of her real children.
Also +20 for the inevitable return of Jack Bass. SUPER BASS –Sabbotage
April 2nd: A now "homeless" Lily moves into Chuck's suite at the Empire, and 5 seasons of the most palpable sexual tension is finally unleashed. Plus 100. –NOTENOUGH
Don’t think I missed Lily slamming her drink onto the table, without a coaster, after ChIvy kicked her out. You better believe that's going to leave a stain. Plus 20 for UES revenge, the way adults do it. –WhoWantsWaffles
+5 for the look on Lily's face when she realized she was going to have to move to Brooklyn. –lisams81
Georgina's unidentified man/lover/slave bore an uncanny resemblance to Rufus in his shawl collar sweater when bringing Georgina breakfast. Another Upper East Side house husband in the making. Plus 2. –househubby
Of course Serena would inherit Georgina's mantle as Gossip Girl -- Georgina's cleavage trapezoid foreshadowed it. + 30 –losethetulip
I have this theory that whatever it is that Dan's hair seems to be soaked in possibly emits a toxic scent that, when inhaled, causes people to become delusional, and that this must be what has happened to Blair. Therefore, if they introduced some sort of plot line where Dan had to get a haircut, Blair would regain her faculties. Plus one point for anyone who agrees. –blondephoenixrising
am I the only person who loves Dair? they're so cute. +5 for two of the actors on this show who have possibly read a book in real life getting to kiss and hug each other on-screen. –bananarama
After ChIvy turns the the VanDerWoodsen-Humphrey's out of their apartment, Rufus nearly jumps out of his sweater to remind Lilly of their 'other' apartment in the city. Finally, he has something to offer in the marriage aside from waffles and he's excited. +1 –tartinegramercy
I thought Georgina was away vacationing on a beach last week? She sure looks hella pale still. -10
And she already needs a mental health day, 3 days after returning. Yup, she is a housewife. +20
It seems that Georgina has finally gotten over the Gossip Girl learning curve. +5 for the return of slightly psychotic, badass Georgie. -15 fro that meaning she is leaving us soon. We all know the writers can't maintain a bamf character for long. –chuckismypuppy
Plus 10 for Ed Westwick's "smell the fart" acting reaching new levels in the scene where Blair walks away from him. Can you sprain a nostril? If so, he needs to insure those bad boys immediately. –rhondarhodes
LOL obviously William Van Der Woodsen slept with Carol. He had an affair with a transexual on Dirty Sexy Money. Plus 20. –serenaownsme
Plus four for Ivy Dickens! You go Ivy Dickens!
.... and none for Carol Rhodes. –cindab

Faker than an Irish-Catholic wake in WASP-Land:

I've just read some data survey — Chair to Dair fans ratio is 55:45. That's really bad news for the writers. They managed to split the audience in half. Whatever they do, they will be eaten alive. For some it might be too late to jump the cute Dair ship back to sexy Chair. –Cinderelle
At this point in time, I want to just start shipping a couple that the writers will never go for; Cherena. Hell, at this point I almost wish they'd bring Vanessa back, so I could watch the creepy sexual tension between her and Rufus. Anything is more palatable than Dair. –hell0lust
Also, -25 if the GG hair and makeup team don't give Chola an UES makeover in the next few episodes....that limp, stringy hair has got to go. –ilovechuck
I'm calling shenanigans on everything Nate did this episode:
Correctly adding up the number of hours since the ChIvy/Chola bomb dropped? Minus 5
Knowing that Vanilla Sky is a movie and not a flavor of gelato? Minus 3
Wearing pants to bed? Minus 2
Finding his way to the kitchen without getting lost? Minus 10
The only real things he did were pretending to have a job and plying a low-rent Rhodes with dessert because the rest of them would rather wear name brand clothes than eat more than spoonful or two of sorbet. So a reluctant Plus 2
Also, it's been over a year since he fired Ivan. Chuck's kinky fantasies might show him where the coffee is, but to actually make it? Minus 8
Although, it does prove how heartbroken he is if his closest relationship is with that espresso machine. Plus 3 –brooklyn­­_for_life
If only the CW could afford an A-list Baldwin, not B-list. Just think: Jack Donaghy could have walked into that wake, downed a whiskey, and straightened out the whole damn mess with one gravelly monologue. Minus 100, for forcing us to imagine the eventual scene where Serena has to say, You mean you're my dad AND my uncle? You mean YOU'RE my cousin AND my SISTER? Just...ick. ­–Tartine_Gramercy
Did anyone else notice Nate's mysteriously swollen upper lip in the earlier scenes? Plus 10 if it was because he's following in Rufus' Botox-happy footsteps because, of course. If any of the young men can identify with one's only value being there to look pretty and cater to his woman, it's our resident golden retriever. –lizhunter
Did anyone else think that when Blair and Dan kissed at the end, and Blair kept repeating "Dan" it reminded you of a less-spectacular, cheesy, almost gross version of 2x25? When Blair and Chuck were kissing and "I love you" was repeated?
Minus 10 for recycling material and making this "Chair" knock-off, but there again with low ratings and probably the equivalent of a quarter of a brain among the writers, what do you really expect? –ellevictrola
Anyone ever been to a MAC counter? Try to convince me that Blair doesn't get her makeup done there.
A mess! Her face and brain have been scrambled. –CallMe
Where is the gin? Where, I say! This is Cece. I'd be surprised if her will didn't stipulate that she be pickled and preserved in Tanqueray! Minus 10 –ImCharlieTrout
minus 50 for the bad health this show brought me as I threw up in my mouth every time Dan and Blair kissed –LUNCHBREAKFANTASY
Blair tells her royal minder that she wishes the best for Louis. You mean the guy that trapped you in a loveless marriage on threat of bankruptcy? That guy? Seriously what has happened to her this year? Any other season and Louis would be lisping from a shallow grave by now. Minus 200. –feed­_the_ducks
Georgina handing over the reigns of Gossip Girl to Philip feels a lot like the writers handing over the GG script to monkeys... -1 hour of my life that I will never get back. –gumdropcookies
Blair watches an employee of the Monaghasque Royal Family talk into a phone to broker her annulment. She then does not call Louis or Sophie or their lawyers herself, or contact Cyrus, or check her phone to see if Cyrus called her about this very same, very important topic, as he was supposed to do that day, and she agrees to abide by the the terms this person sets out for her. Despite the fact that there was a lengthy written, notarized contract that got her into this mess, Blair considers this a legitimate deal and concludes that her marriage is now over. MINUS 500. –PurpleandGreen
And, as a major fan of The O.C., I'm offended that the GG writers are trying to Seth & Summer this Dair thing. First with the essay, now with the waiting-to-have-sex-and-it's-terrible storyline. Dan and Blair are no Seth and Summer and they never will be. Minus 50. –brandie_larue
Serena corrected her father on the name of a country in Africa. -8 because Serena would totally think Africa is a country not a continent. ­–hoyagirl05

For next week’s ROTR post, e-mail sarah.lawson[at]nymag.com your favorite meme for a chance to pick the best comments for the post. Cover letters and general flattery appreciated.

BronzeДата: Суббота, 10.03.2012, 04:35 | Сообщение # 341
High Society
http://www.elle.com/Pop-Cul....lide=5;

Ed Westwick:
The Filthy Youth

Taylor Momsen’s band, The Pretty Reckless, may get all the press, but her Gossip Girl co-star Ed Westwick also had a successful music career as the front man for the British indie-punk band The Filthy Youth. While the group has benefited from Westwick’s series—two of its songs were featured on Gossip Girl—the 24-year-old actor himself has put his Filthy Youth career on hold since he’s been in New York. Though Westwick did tell Teen Vogue to put another band together someday—“You haven't heard the last of me yet."

ImagineДата: Среда, 14.03.2012, 09:30 | Сообщение # 342
Elite
Награды: 200
http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2012....e-defer

http://www.wetpaint.com/gossip-....ogether

‘Gossip Girl’ Star Kaylee Defer Reveals Chuck & Blair’s Destiny

Our beloved Chuck and Blair may be apart for the time being, but Kaylee tells us she’s hopeful they will get back together soon. Rejoice, Chair fans!
HollywoodLife.com caught up with the lovely Kaylee Defer, 25, who plays the sneaky Ivy Dickens on Gossip Girl, and of course, we couldn’t help but try and squeeze any clues out of her as to whether or not Chuck (Ed Westwick) and Blair (Leighton Meester) will end up back together.

Her answer will make Chair fans smile!

“I think they have to, I think they have to for the sake of the fans,” Kaylee told us at the premiere of Jeff Who Lives At Home hosted by The Peggy Siegal Company and The Hollywood Reporter.

Kaylee also revealed that her and Leighton are friends off set! How cool!

“She’s great,” she said. “We hang out…the other night I took her to an open mic night at Village Underground which was really fun. She’s a blast, really mellow, low key, not a frou frou girl. Rolled up in sweats, a t-shirt, she likes to be really comfortable.”

We think it’s so cute they hang out off set! And we hope her answer to our Chair question was a big hint to what we should expect at the end of the season!

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Will Chuck and Blair end up together? Vote and weigh in below.

– Written by Nicole Karlis, Reporting by Chloe Melas

Сообщение отредактировал Imagine - Среда, 14.03.2012, 10:13

Julia77Дата: Среда, 14.03.2012, 14:54 | Сообщение # 343
High Society
Награды: 311
Imagine, good news smile надеюсь Келли не троль, я как то после этого интервью стала к ней лучше относиться, как мало мне надо хе-хе

BronzeДата: Воскресенье, 18.03.2012, 05:19 | Сообщение # 344
High Society
http://news.stylecaster.com/gossip-girl-covers-blake-lively

THE ‘GOSSIP GIRL’ CAST’S BEST MAGAZINE COVERS

I’m pretty sure that everyone here in the StyleCaster office is a Gossip Girl fan. While I think the show has slightly gone down the tubes as of late thanks to some truly crazy story lines, I will always have an enormous soft spot in my heart for the girls of Constance Billard and those rowdy St. Jude’s boys. In high school, I consumed those books at the same capacity I consume mozzarella sticks, and that’s really saying something. And let’s be real, the first two seasons will go down as the best TV seasons that have ever existed of any show. PERIOD.

Part of what makes Gossip Girl so perfect is the gorgeous cast. They have all transitioned into the worlds of glamour and fashion. For example, Blake Lively was a Chanel muse and Christian Louboutin seems to want to have her on his arm at every red carpet event he is honored at. Meanwhile, Taylor Momsen has made a major splash on the grunge scene thanks to the fact that she wears a uniform of fishnets and black eyeliner in lieu of clothes.

The moral of the story is that this cast can turn out a serious magazine cover. In honor of this fact, I’ve composed a gallery of their top covers. Click through for a look at pure perfection, and let us know what your fave is!

BronzeДата: Воскресенье, 18.03.2012, 05:30 | Сообщение # 345
High Society
http://www.reviewer.fr/breves....rs.html

Gossip Girl, saison 5 : "Chuck et Blair sont des âmes soeurs" (vidéo)

Tout le monde a une opinion sur la manière dont la série Gossip Girl doit se terminer et quel couple doit prévaloir dans les intrigues du show. Alors qu'on parle aujourd'hui d'une possible saison 6 raccourcié, l'an prochain, la saison 5 de Gossip Girl se terminera prochainement et nombreux sont les fans qui espèrent voir Blair larguer Dan pour se remettre avec Chuk.

Même le comédien Ed Westwick explique dans une interview donnée à CW, qu'il souhaite voir cette fin pour son personnage : "Tout le monde est d'accord pour dire que Chuck et Blair sont des âmes soeurs. Mais peuvent-ils finir ensemble ? Rien n'est moins sûr. Les auteurs de Gossip Girl les poussent dans leurs derniers retranchements, mais ils vont trouver comment s'en sortir..."

Ed Westwick explique également la complicité qu'il a avec Leighton Meester sur le tournage de Gossip Girl : "Ce qui est bien avec Leighton, c'est qu'elle a un caracrète très cool. Elle est très drôle et on passe vraiment de bons moments. C'est vraiment quelqu'un d'adorable."

"Si je n'avais pas pu être acteur, je crois que j'aurais été chirurgien platique..." plaisante Ed Westwick. "Non, j'aurais sûrement été un artiste raté... Un musicien raté..."

La saison 5 de Gossip Girl reviendra le lundi 2 avril prochain, sur CW. Regardez la vidéo ci-dessous :

Gossip Girl, saison 5 : pour Ed Westwick, Chuck est l'âme soeur de Blair

Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Сериал Gossip Girl » 5 сезон » Что пишут? (часть 2)
Поиск: