menu
person
[ Обновленные темы · Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Модератор форума: Victoire-В  
Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Сериал Gossip Girl » Актеры » Эд Уэствик (роль Чак Басс)
Эд Уэствик
-bow-ties-Дата: Суббота, 14.04.2012, 15:34 | Сообщение # 916
Privileged
Награды: 122
Статус: Offline
это просто такой карман на животе)) поэтому кажется, что он поправился)

OlyaPДата: Суббота, 14.04.2012, 15:52 | Сообщение # 917
Privileged
Награды: 40
Quote (Persefonia)
мне кажется и италию толком не увидел, а так мечтал

Какие его годы? biggrin Возьмет тайм-аут между сьемками и поедет надолго, чтобы с тактом, счувством, с расстоновкой.

inga_1977Дата: Четверг, 19.04.2012, 00:27 | Сообщение # 918
High Society
Награды: 32
[img]http://[/img]

PersefoniaДата: Четверг, 19.04.2012, 06:19 | Сообщение # 919
High Society
Награды: 54
http://blog.thompsonhotels.com/blog....ck-bass

Ed Westwick Isn’t Chuck Bass
April 18, 2012

Easygoing, funny, and above all, a regular guy, the bad boy of ‘Gossip Girl’ would rather be kicking soccer balls than clique-ing out. Enjoying off-time at Central Park South’s 6 Columbus Hotel, the British actor shows how it’s done, the old-fashioned way (you know, politely).

He may only be seen for a few minutes in Clint Eastwood’s J. Edgar—playing a soft-spoken, low-level FBI agent taking dictation for a curmudgeonly Leonardo DiCaprio as Hoover—but that’ll work.

“There’s no such thing as a small part in a Clint Eastwood movie,” says the debonair and old-before-his-time, 24-year-old actor, whose droll, purring Cheshire cat of a natty-attired character on “Gossip Girl” has come to personify more than even Blake Lively’s entitled Upper East Side brat-hood. “I’m just glad I got some time to get up there with two generations of great actors,” he says, referring to DiCaprio, and of course, the unstoppable Eastwood.

He praises the director for not forcing him to audition face to face. Eastwood, knowing how intimidating he is, and having been on the other side of the camera, only asks for reels of his actors, says Westwick, who grew up in the west London suburb of Hammersmith, far removed from the rarefied world of debutante balls and drinks at Swifty’s and Crown.

“Clint was an actor, and knows about being rejected. He’s such a nice guy.”

It’s how Westwick, in real life, comes off. “Grateful” is not a word one attaches to Chuck Bass, the one-time Iago of “Gossip Girl,” whose character this season has developed, interestingly enough, from a what’s-it-all-mean death-wisher (crashing motorcycles on Mulholland Drive with a stunt girl) to the contemplative “voice of reason” on the show. A show, it should be said, he’s anything but embarrassed of.

Moving “Gossip Girl”—now in its fifth season—from the insider-y New York City settings to unpredictable L.A., he says, was a breath of fresh air, both for his character and for himself. “The character has had a complete evolution,” he says, “from the dandy, campy brat to a more controlled and determined individual.

“Of course, it’s a constant struggle to keep the material fresh. I think we’ve achieved that. It’s still infectious… or contagious, if you like,” Westwick says, laughing. “I like that we include that old-school style of what New York once was, and how it’s passed down from generation to generation. That’s sort of what’s intelligent about it.”

At the premiere of J. Edgar, he says, it became evident how much the TV drama’s original demographic of aspiring teens has changed. Though it’s no surprise that he’s cougar bait. “Women in their 40’s come up to me and say things like, ‘I feel like such an idiot—I shouldn’t be watching your show.’ It’s such a great thing, to me. Nobody should be ashamed.”

Of his upbringing, Westwick says “I grew up just outside [central] London. I didn’t have money and I wasn’t allowed to venture into the city. My kind of socializing was kicking a soccer ball around, going to a friend’s house to play video games, and dabble on his guitar.” In his teens, Westwick had a band called Filthy Youth, of which he’s still doing some studio time with its old members, still friends.

The actor says that from an early age, when he considered acting, his parents were “very supportive and nurturing. My mother teaches psychology, my dad’s in economics. He’s a lecturer. They’re both creative individuals.”

If he had grown up rich and pedigreed, he says, he likely wouldn’t have been nearly as convincing in his Chuck Bass bow ties. “The world in ‘Gossip Girl,’ playing a character like that, has been an absolute adventure, a playground, and a license to play,” he says. “Anybody would kill to live that kind of privilege. And I get to play-act it. If I had known all about it, I may have found the role a bit boring. I mean, this is ridiculous, fantastic!”

The typecasting couch would have had him settling in comfortably in the Hollywood Hills, or in a hipster zone like Silver Lake, but in fact, Westwick has recently bought a place in Brooklyn. “I love it in New York City, even more than England—although I miss home, the nuances of British culture.”

He doesn’t diss L.A., however, like so many New Yorkers, and those in “the business,” tend to. “It’s not dead or non-intellectual,” he says of Hollywood. “It’s all in the perspective of the individual. I love hiking Runyon Canyon, the beaches up beyond Malibu…” He trails off, his enthusiasm getting ahead of him.

Enthusiasm. That should get Ed Westwick far ahead of the jaded Young Hollywood pack, both those in the audition lines and the ones, like him, who’ve made it, and will continue to.

—Steve Garbarino Photographs by Francis Tulk-Hart

inga_1977Дата: Пятница, 20.04.2012, 12:00 | Сообщение # 920
High Society
Награды: 32
http://cassandraclare.tumblr.com/post....k-reads

ed deistvitelna talantliv i kakoi u nego golas kiss

Everything sounds better when Ed Westwick reads it. I listened to it and thought, “Wow, this has improved this letter like 1000%.”

Сообщение отредактировал inga_1977 - Пятница, 20.04.2012, 12:02

Cyon80Дата: Пятница, 27.04.2012, 15:34 | Сообщение # 921
Elite
Награды: 76

Моё "люблю" слишком дорого стоит... Говорю это редко и мало кому

Cyon80Дата: Воскресенье, 29.04.2012, 11:27 | Сообщение # 922
Elite

Сообщение отредактировал Cyon80 - Воскресенье, 29.04.2012, 11:46

PersefoniaДата: Среда, 02.05.2012, 02:00 | Сообщение # 923
High Society
Актеры "Шалле гел " вне съемок

kisyonochekДата: Среда, 02.05.2012, 08:22 | Сообщение # 924
Social Climber
Награды: 1
Persefonia, почему вне съемок?Это момент из фильма.

Cyon80Дата: Среда, 02.05.2012, 14:04 | Сообщение # 925
Elite
kisyonochek, если вы видели фильм, то могли заметить что в этом эпизоде Эда не было )))

kisyonochekДата: Среда, 02.05.2012, 21:23 | Сообщение # 926
Social Climber
Награды: 1
Cyon80, я смотрела фильм ни один раз,и вот сейчас специально пересмотрела этот момент.И Эд там есть.Это район 19 минуты фильма.После самого первого ужина семьи в Шале,Ким разговаривает по телефону с отцом и наблюдает в окне именно то,что на гифке выше.И Эд там есть )

Сообщение отредактировал kisyonochek - Среда, 02.05.2012, 21:26

PersefoniaДата: Пятница, 04.05.2012, 00:33 | Сообщение # 927
High Society
"You have to do things that excite you; you have to have a passion for your work.
Otherwise you're just a face on the screen."
Ed Westwick
(Вы должны делать то, что возбуждает вас, вы должны иметь страсть к своей работе. В противном случае вы просто лицо на экране)

ShenanKДата: Пятница, 04.05.2012, 23:10 | Сообщение # 928
High Society
Награды: 170
Quote (Persefonia)
(Вы должны делать то, что возбуждает вас, вы должны иметь страсть к своей работе. В противном случае вы просто лицо на экране

И судя по качеству актерской игры, Эд единственный, кто придерживается этого на съемочной площадке. Хотя, когда Лейтон играет в паре с ним, все меняется в сторону улучшения уровня ее игры. Вот что значит "возбуждает" и "страсть к своей работе" с Вествиком biggrin
Все-таки у Эда сразу чувствуется серьезная актерская школа. он не пытается выезжать только на симпатичном личике, пропуская эмоции персонажа через себя. Да у него даже походка меняется, когда он в образе Басса!

Cyon80Дата: Воскресенье, 06.05.2012, 12:53 | Сообщение # 929
Elite

PersefoniaДата: Четверг, 10.05.2012, 17:12 | Сообщение # 930
High Society

Best dressed men of 2012 met gala

http://www.celebuzz.com/2012-05....0465451

Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Сериал Gossip Girl » Актеры » Эд Уэствик (роль Чак Басс)
Поиск: